To keep and maintain a station like PI4CC, you need a lot of time and inspiration. On this page we will show some aspects and answers the question: How do they do it?
Some topics are:
- Base for a free standing tower.
- A tower on a bunker with chemical anchors.
- TX and RX in multiple directions.
- Put up a guyed tower.
- A easy solution to mount an antenne to a pipe.
- A flexible patch panel for coax.
- How to build a coax stub filter.
- How to build W3NQN bandpass filter.
- How to read-out a rotor direction.
- A home made 7/16 to EIA adapter.
- Building antennas.