QRV since 1993.
Welcome to the indoor tour at PI4CC. Our home is a bunker built by the Germans in 1943 during the second world war. It was a hospital in a large complex of bunkers, which was built at the coast to prevent a possible landing by the allied. During the 50's and 60's (the "cold war"), the Dutch marine housed a radar station at this location.
In 1973 the Dutch added 2 km of artificial beach, so now we are 2 km from the sea. The bunker is covered with sand.
Please feel free to come in and look around.